Thursday, July 5, 2012

Days 3,4,5
Well I have learned that being on the beach makes it impossible to blog.  I can't take my laptop down with me because it would mess up my tan lines... oh, and it would ruin the laptop.  And we've been moving and shaking so much that at night... I am too tired to blog.  So here's a run down of the week thus far....
The number one thing we've done is be at the beach and more beach... 

Sunbathing beauty
Beautiful smile
Madison enjoying her new beach mat from her ATD Little Sis... Jessie.



Madison leaping left.....


And Madison leaping right....
I
I took pics of Madison in her solo costume on Tuesday evening before her solo.  The weather was perfect, and she did a great job leaping around in the sand. I'll upload some more of them later.  They turned out fabulously!


Madison and Abby showing off....


Simpson and Price girls
Back bend....

 Kick over!


Sweet best friends


Awesome!!!!


We are having a blast!!!!
More to come.

post signature

No comments: