Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Where Art Thou Matt???

Today started out VERY early for the tenants of Room 1023. We were up at 4:30 to get ready for:


......... the TODAY show!!! I only cried for a few minutes when I realized
that Matt wasn't there that day.




I was so excited to hear this clip live. We were standing right behind the speaker which you can see in the front there. It was loud and exciting!!


The girls including Ashton, Emily, and Catie Beth dressed in dance costumes in hope of getting us on national TV. Guess what?? IT WORKED!!

Makenzie and I make a brief entrance on the far right side, and at the very end, you can hear me scream, "Hi Mason!" Our few seconds of fame. :-)
O.K. I just watched this clip, and I cut us off the right hand side. I promise, we show up for a brief, fleeting moment. I'd go back and redo, but Blogger takes SO long to upload a video clip. Hours that I don't have right now...... You'll just have to take my word for it.
Meredith was very nice and personable. She came over and told the girls they looked adorable.


Stephanie Abrams from the Weather Channel was in for Al. He was on vacation.
Natalie Morales and Meredith



They did part of the Today Throws a Wedding segment. They showed the bride the bridal gown choices. The groom had to wear a mask so he didn't see the choices. Poor guy.


This was the gown that won. Very pretty!
For me, this was my most favorite part of the trip.

post signature

No comments: