Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Exxon's Reason to Exist

The oil companies are watching me today and smiling as they hear the "ching, ching, ching" of my money dropping into their pockets.

Scenario:

We live in the uttermost southwestern part of Rogers. I work in the northernmost part of Bentonville, and the girls dance in the coordinates exactly opposite of our house on the northeastern side of Rogers.

Stan picked Mason and Madison up from school today because Madison had student council after school, and he was available to pick her up. Mason was his additional prize for the afternoon.

Makenzie had dance this afternoon at 4:30-5:30. We will leave here in 10 minutes and get Makenzie to the house with Daddy. I will then pick Madison up from the house, and bring her back to the opposite side of Rogers for dance from 6:30- 8:30. (Yes, back to the same place I am sitting right now.....) I will then go back to school for a Parent Involvement Meeting (which is in Bentonville) and then at 8:30 I will come BACK to dance to get Madison and get home around 9:00.

I have reset my trip odometer to see exactly how many miles I will log today. If I can get any guesses in my responses... I'll send an October surprise to the closest guess.

You are welcome Exxon.......


post signature

No comments: