Monday, September 1, 2008

Right on Time~



** Updated with new pics**

This post is for all of you who doubted me~ This past Thursday was my baby boy's 5th birthday. We have already celebrated, Chuck E. Cheese style, and it isn't 5 months later. Here are some highlights of the party.....


The birthday boy and the rat... I mean Chuck E.


Mason and Jackson Finger~ They were born 2 1/2 weeks apart


Matthew McConnell, Mason, and Andrew Perry
Mason NEVER refers to these guys by just their first names.


***Here is Mason during his party with 2 girls that I've never seen before. Moms, if you see a birthday party happening that is obviously a paid for and organized party... please keep your uninvited kiddos away during the picture time.

Mason's latest goofiness is posing this way for pictures.

Happy Birthday Mason~
The whole party gang

post signature

1 comment:

Barrett said...

I love your blog, Amy! I hope you are well! Jana Barrett