Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Fall.....

Last night was Pumpkin Carving Night. The girls always love carving pumpkins with Daddy. Mason wasn't that interested last night; however, he asked several times today if Daddy would cut his pumpkin.




Mason drawing the face on his pumpkin. This is as far as he got with the process.


Makenzie creating her masterpiece.



Madison concentrating on making the perfect Jack o' Lantern.
I'm surprised her tongue is in her mouth!!

She is truly MY daughter. Yuck!


The smell in the garage was pretty strong. I was informed it smelled better than deer guts. Nice!

Makenzie's finished product



Madison's finished product



Stan's finished product



My finished product #1

And #2


I decided the porch looked silly with Jack O' Lanterns and red geraniums, so I got very ambitious, and actually decorated my outside urns to make a good backdrop for the pumpkins.

And I did it all myself.

And I would take some help in fixing them if anyone offered.

For free of course. :-)

I love the Fall! Especially the weather that comes with it.

post signature

1 comment:

Ousizch said...

Amy [The Simpson Snapshot]. Your blog is very nice with good content about It's Begining to look a lot like fall
Stayed to built a blog that was useful for visitor and always thought to publish content that was great. Heeee, just support you…………………

Hope u have a great day!

From: Ousizch
http://www.ecpassistant.blogspot.com