Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Simpsons in Branson~ Take Two

**A list of things I discovered or rediscovered on this second trip to Branson....


1. Big Cedar Lodge is a relaxing place to stay in Branson.


2. Stan thinks so too.

3. My family really enjoys amusement parks together.


4. If you ride this particular ride first, you will walk around the amusement park with wet underwear for the rest of the day!
5. Mason still enjoys these rides that go around and around in circles. 6. Mason ISN'T tall enough to ride this ride.
7. The line for the go-karts was longer than the line for the above roller coaster. And not nearly as much fun.
8. Taking a video camera on a roller coaster doesn't work very well.


9. I sound like a drunk moron on a roller coaster.


10. Madison loves to dance!~


11. False eyelashes are difficult to glue on.....



12. Mason loves the Tutt girls.


13. Catie Beth and Emily are so sweet to Madison.



14. Mason's taken modeling lessons somewhere????


15. Makenzie could be an actual model.
16. Mason is a ham for the camera!

17. My niece Danielle looks a lot like my kids.
18. Mason wants to be just like his daddy.19. Vacation wears you out.

Stay Tuned for Take 3~

post signature

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Love your blog and the pics!

Anonymous said...

The kids looked like they had fun! Thanks for the heads up on one of Branson hotels! It looks really pretty.

Justine C said...

I recently went to Missouri with my family and had such a fun filled week! There is just so much to do and explore. We especially loved the   branson hotels indoor pool. I will have to check out the amusement park next time, my kids will love that!