Saturday, January 19, 2008

Giggles, Screaming, and Drama X 8 = Slumber Party

WOW~! I am tired tonight. We survived a first in our family last night. Our first slumber party. Madison invited seven 10/11 year olds to celebrate her 11th birthday with her. We went to the mall and spent a couple of hours doing what 11 year olds like to do at a mall.... eat pizza and shop. Afterwards we came home and the party began. I'm not sure why that really call it a Slumber Party. I thought Slumber meant Sleep. I'm still wondering who did much of that. All in all, they had a great time. No fights, no injuries, and no pranks (at least none that Mom knows about). Madison has some great friends, and I'm proud to say another successful party can be logged into our record book.

The Crew (minus one... she couldn't join us until later)





post signature

No comments: