Friday, February 29, 2008

Great Intentions

I've always heard that hell is full of people with good intentions. I can't believe it's been over a month since I've even looked at this BlogSpot. All the same usual busyness but with an out of whack thyroid.. I've been tired. I'm on the upswing, and back in business.

Makenzie's 9th birthday came and went.. with NO party. We are planning a skating party, but wanted to wait until after Mason's birthday party. Poor third baby. His 4th birthday was August 28th, and he's still not had a party. I had a GREAT idea to have a 4 and 1/2 party for him yesterday. It's been on my calendar for months. February 28th= 4.5 years of life for him. Perfect party time. However, he asked for 3 friends from school to be invited, and 2 of the 3 were sick. So we canceled yet once again. Maybe we'll make it a 4.75 party.

I'll keep you posted!

post signature

No comments: