Friday, January 9, 2009

Nightmare!

Those of you who know me probably know that I take great pride in the way my children are dressed. Some might think that is shallow...... but before you judge take into consideration that I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, or gamble. I actually prefer to call it therapy to shop for my kids' clothes. So anyway, you get the idea that I am pretty particular about how my kids look. Here are some examples through the years to refresh your memory.




That was a fun stroll down memory lane over the past several years huh??

So you can imagine the HORROR I felt when I walked into Mason's school this afternoon and saw THIS.............


BURNT ORANGE LONGHORN SHIRT????? What the heck??? I truly thought someone was playing a joke on me since I'd been hoopin' it up over the Hogs basketball win this week. Well..... you know what they say about Teachable Moments........






Gotta run... we have a bonfire to build and a shirt to burn.
post signature

No comments: