Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Birthday Pictures

This past Saturday I took Madison to get her birthday pictures taken. She got a haircut and then we ran to the mall to The Picture People. We were there about 15 minutes, the photographer got a couple of good shots, and we went across the street to Melody's Choices while we waited to see the proofs.

Let's just say that The Picture People are really good at marketing their products. When we returned 15 minutes later, this is what I saw...


They had blown it up to a 10 x 20 portrait, and placed it in a matted frame. It looked like a Vogue Model Photo shoot....... They only wanted $150 for the portrait. Stan was pleased that I settled for my free 8x10.



Here are a couple of other pics that really do capture her personality. She insisted on the sassy black and white with her hand on her hip. She actually posed this way on her own and asked the photographer to take the picture. There were many more shots to choose from.... but I was happy with my $22 TOTAL purchase. (so was Stan....)

Happy Birthday Madison~

post signature

2 comments:

Dallas said...

She is growing up to be an absolutely beautiful little lady! I'm sure you are overflowing with pride!

Guy and Julie said...

OK-I didn't know you had a blog--it's so cute, and you've got great ideas on here. Madison is beautiful--I know you must be so proud of her.

I'm going to try Cooper; I've also heard Dr. Arnold is good. I'm ready to get this thing fixed--it HURTS! But I don't regret 1 second of the 10 minutes I spent on the slopes :)