Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blast from the Past

Today while watching dance practice, a group of girls danced a trio to the song, "We Are Siamese".  A friend of mine from high school and I were discussing what Disney movie the song was actually in.  Her 19 year old daughter was sitting there and told us it was from Lady and the Tramp.  Sounded reasonable but I knew that I remembered the song from my early childhood, long before Lady and the Tramp made its debut.   Good gosh I am old!  Anyway.... this is what I found.   








I HAD THIS ALBUM.  Talk about a Deja Vu!!  I think I wrote all over the cover (I destroyed everything by writing on it... I was not spanked nearly enough), but I would love to know if Mom still has it.  I know she has some of our old albums..  I wonder if this one survived?

So... Jordan, you were correct..  but Tracie.... you and I were really correct :-)

Happy DejaVu!!
post signature

1 comment:

Tracie said...

You are absolutely right!!! And we are OLD!!! lol...I absolutely love your blog and your pictures are just awesome!!! They're the best!Tracie